Skip to content

AutoTempest

25 results found

1. Small Truck Option

I'd like to see the single Truck category be split into small and full size (or large). (Canyon, Tacoma, Ranger, etc)

right now i'm having to type in the model of every small truck and an option for that would be much nicer to have.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I see what you mean. Unfortunately since we don’t get that data from our sources, I think the only way we could do it would be something similar to what you’re doing—we’d need to keep a list of all the small vs large truck models. Might look into it at some point if this idea is popular.

2. Detailed Transmission Filter search

I would like to see detailed transmissions search. Not only automatic or manual but also able to see - Cvt - 8 speed - 10 speed which manufacturer, - manual but is it 4 speed or 6 speed. And being able to filter the search for exact speed or model.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to hold the CTRL button to select multiple options from the dropdown menus.

Currently when you select a color or other option from the dropdown menu the menu closes and you have to reopen it for each option you want to select. It would be much nicer & faster if we could hold the CTRL button down and the menus stay open so we can select multiple options quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add ability to exclude brands and models from a search

I think a search feature that would be helpful when someone isn't searching for a make or model specifically but by option or make only, for example if you're looking for any 4x4 SUV but you know you don't want a Jeep product you can exclude that make.
    or searching for any toyota suv except for the CH-R you could exclude it from the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That would be very helpful to have in the search filters. We're planning on adding multiple makes/model selection, this might be something that could be included alongside those. Keep an eye out for that feature in the future!

Cheers,

Brendan

5. Add incident/service record to listing

Add to the listing that the vehicle has complete and/or available incident/service records that would be filterable.

Could expand on the vehicle title filter, and could allow for a partnership with VIN lookup services.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?