• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Additional Makes and Models  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You are missing BMW 540d from the dropdown list of car models.

You are missing BMW 540d from the dropdown list of car models.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Additional Makes and Models  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bmw M340i

Missing BMW M340i

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Additional Makes and Models  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add the make "Volvo V70R"

Volvo V70 is listed but I'm searching for the V70R model specfically, which was a limited production all wheel drive sports car.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Makes and Models  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

So, technically I think the model name is “V70 R” with a space? R is the trim level, and V70 the main model. However, it does appear some sellers do list it without the space too. Some also do weird things like write it as V70 2.5T R and such.

I’d suggest choosing V70 as the model, and explicitly searching both possibilities by entering this in the trim field:

R | V70R

We’ll look into whether we can improve the situation for these kinds of ambiguous trim/models on our end too.

5. Combine multiple models to make searching easier

Ford: E350 Super Duty, E-350, and possibly Econoline 350 should be combined to one search selection as different sites call them different names but they are the same vehicle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Makes and Models  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for pointing that one out. We generally do try to put cases like that all under a single ‘parent’, so they can all be searched at once. We’re in the process of doing a review of our whole model lists, which will fix this model as well as others.

In the meantime, you can work around it by choosing Ford, Any Model. Then in the Trim field, enter this:

E350 | E-350

6. bmw 325ic

the e30 bmw 325ic is not featured but the 318ic is.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the model "GV70" in make "Genesis"

I was looking for Genesis GV70s for sale, but when I searched AutoTempest for the model GV70 it wasn't available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base